GM Certified Used Vehicles
What Is GM Certified?
Our vehicles give you the Value of Used—and the Confidence of New.
Purchase one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles and you'll get something you never thought possible: new car confidence with a used car price tag.
The name "Certified" has always meant passing our strict standards, but now it also means Owner Care: a vehicle benefits package that raises our already great coverage to new heights. It's why our vehicles deliver more satisfaction and certainty than any ordinary used vehicle.
The vehicle must:
- Be a 2007 (or newer) model Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn
- Have a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
- Have a clean title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
- New 2-Year/30,000-Mile Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Auto Warranty
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- OnStar® Directions & Connections
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Trial Offer