ALM Inventory 4.01 simplifies your used car advertising online!
Our Online Dealer Administration Page makes it easy to add, edit, or delete inventory, create and print Window Stickers and Buyer's Guides, and Upload Vehicle data and photos to various third party websites (such as Autotrader.com, Automart.com, Cars.com, Carsoup.com, Manufactures' sites and others).
Special Features Include:
- Vin-Decoder: Provides trim level, factory colors, standard features, available options, mileage ratings, model codes and warranty information.
- Batch Photo Uploading: Our proprietary batch uploading software provides automatic web browser image resizing, saving valuable uploading time over traditional methods of resizing images.
- Automated Dealer Limited Warranty information: Automatically populates dealer's warranty terms for Buyer's Guides.
- Quick "Price Change": Add or change vehicle's prices without opening separate "edit" windows.
- Retrieve Deleted Vehicles: Restore mistakenly deleted vehicles for 30 days from deletion.
- Nightly Data Feeds: Inventory data and photos automatically sent to 3rd party web sites.
- Universal Comments Builder: Allows dealership personnel to add a universal comment for each vehicle entered in ALM.
- Inventory Download: Allows dealership personnel to download dealership's inventory in Excel file format. Customization is available.
- Vehicle History: Our software automatically logs all vehicle history and displays it real-time from the moment it gets added to the time it gets deleted!
- Full Reporting: Our system compiles valuable data and statistics to make prudent merchandising, sales and inventory management decisions!
Dealers have three options for vehicle entry:
- Option #1 - Independence Program (Self Service):
Dealer personnel add inventory by entering vehicle data online (aided by VIN Decoder), shoot and upload photos (automatically resized), then print and apply Window Stickers and Buyer's Guides.
Option #2 - Freedom Program (Full Service):
ALM Field Technicians complete above tasks for dealer after completing Inventory Info Sheet and obtaining approval for vehicles to be added. Duplicate Window Stickers and Buyer's Guides are provided for record keeping purposes.
We also offer a combination of professional vehicle detail, data collection and photography in our state-of-the-art photo studio.
(available in limited geographic areas)
- Option # 3 - A Combination of the Above Two Options:
Some dealers who elect to utilize our Independence Program (Self Service) module and "fall behind" - can also elect to use Freedom Program (Full Service) module to get caught up.
View our Window Sticker Designs:
To Request a Free Demo, click here or For Sales Inquiries Call 330-865-7641 ext. 105